Saturday 20 September 2014

A Christmas Miracle

You may all recall one of our first blog posts where I recounted our trip to a quaint little place in Marston Green.

Regular readers will remember that the highlight of the evening was my trip home in a certain club members car. When I threw my woods on the back seat I was treated to some eastern european swearwords from the back set as I had disturbed a family of immigrants. The 7 of them had jumped in the back seat some 6 months ago in an attempt to get into the country but couldn't get out because of all the rubbish. Luckily, they had survived on half drunk coke and packets of crisps.

Anyway, said bowler's other half has bitten the bullet and tried to clear the back seat. After 6 weekends, the assistance of the 1st Armoured Brigade, and a full bottle of Mr Muscle, look at the result!!


Now I do not believe in outing people on a public forum, but if KAREN JAMES does not keep this car in this state, I will be forced to name you!!

1 comment:

  1. REALLLLLYYYY....... Firstly it was I who cleaned the car the said other half was so overwhelmed to see that the tango'd shark finned vehicle actually had a carpet and seating that he could only find the energy to raise his arm and take a pic - As always people we shouldn't believe all that we read in the press.... sorry blogs - Revenge is sweet and a dish best served cold Scotty or maybe it would be more apt if I bring reference to another saying hell hath no fury than a woman scorned - Mmmm... be scared Scotty.... be really scared lol x

    ReplyDelete