Tuesday 24 June 2014

Another Picture Diary of the Alliance Game

As my brother is the captain I get to play in the Seniors so don't see our Alliance Games. I do, however, get some great pictures from a mad woman which I reproduce here for your delectation.

Please note that there is no report so I have added a narrative for each photo.

Captain CJ, hands permanently glued to his hips, does his best Rigsby impression





Here we see the Lesser Spotted Gilly, rarely seen away from the cover of his natural habitat - team-mates right and left keep quiet so as not to startle this notoriously placid creature.




















Rocky's recently planted Giant Hogweed can be seen here attempting to devour the woman in Pink






















Parks County star Paul Buckley is seen here after his fine win, made all the better by having to wear his old "Boy at C&A" school trousers.





















The infamous "F****d up card" incident. Noted diplomat Robert Horn can be seen here discussing the incident with the other marker. "Excuse me chaps, it seems to me that you may have made a teensy weensy error on the card. Do you mind awfully correcting it so we can move on in a spirit of equanimity?" Alan is struck dumb at this Kissinger-esque display of diplomacy.




Nee with a V here, seen just after coming fourth in the 100 metres at the 1968 Olympics.





















Finally, the board. Well done all on a good win and keep taking the pictures Kaz - it's a great opportunity for me to show that I'm intelligent rather than funny!!

2 comments:

  1. Intelligent.... Mmmm .... it must mean something different in your dictionary lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny will be back I have a concert to do this Saturday

    ReplyDelete